These 3 new releases in June are packed with a host of new special features (including commentaries and interviews) these brand new restorations, making their UK Blu-ray debuts are a must-own for discerning cult film fans and aficionados of the no-holds-barred directors Castellari and Hill.
Neo-Western action thriller EXTREME PREJUDICE sees tough Texas Ranger Jack Benteen (Nick Nolte) fighting to bring down his childhood friend Cash Bailey (Powers Boothe), now a ruthless drug baron operating across the Mexican border. Jack is recruited by the CIA to terminate Cash with extreme prejudice, but must also reckon with a clandestine army of veterans officially killed in action but now on a top-secret assignment in pursuit of the narcotics kingpin, leading to an epic and intensely violent showdown.
- Audio Commentary with Film Historians C. Courtney Joyner and Henry Parke
- Isolated Score Selections with Audio Interview from Music Historian John Takis
- The Major’s Agenda – An Interview with Actor Michael Ironside
- The War Within – An Interview with Actor Clancy Brown
- Capturing The Chaos – An Interview with Director Of Photography Matthew F. Leonetti
- Original Trailers, Vintage EPK; Stills Gallery
A bloodthirsty Civil War tale set in 1864, KILL THEM ALL AND COME BACK ALONE sees mercenary Clyde McKay (Chuck Connors) leading a squad of mercenaries on a dangerous Confederate mission: to infiltrate and raid a Unionist army fortress, where a million dollars in gold has been stowed away in boxes of dynamite. A single bullet could send the whole treasure sky high but for these renegades nothing is impossible. Only madmen could pull off such a job!
- Audio commentary with filmmaker and fan Alex Cox
- Shoot to Kill, Aim to Thrill – An Interview with Enzo G. Castellari
- Shoot-Outs in the Old Spaghetti West – Romolo Guerrieri on a Family of Filmmaking
- Italy’s Cult Auteur of Action Cinema – A Critical Retrospective of Enzo G. Castellari
In HIGH CRIME, Vice-Commissioner Belli (Franco Nero), the assistant chief inspector in Genoa, is investigating a series of crimes committed by a drug-running gang. He approaches the apparently reformed old-fashioned gangster Cafiero (Fernando Rey) for information on the gang, not knowing that Cafiero plans to take care of them himself. When Belli’s boss is murdered, he takes over as Commissioner and fights on, hoping for a chance to avenge his boss and take down the underworld organisation.
- A Criminal Conversation – Enzo G. Castellari Remembers High Crime
- The Scene of the Crime – An Interview with Roberto Girometti
- High and Dry – The Stuntwork of Massimo Vanni
ALL ON BLU RAY 6TH OF JUNE