Below is an Arrow trailer for there forthcoming Blu ray release of Zombie Flesh Eaters.
Specs for the release are below the trailer.
– Brand new high definition restoration
– Presented on both High Definition Blu-ray and Standard DVD
The Blu-ray will include seamlessly branched options to play the film three ways:
1. ‘Zombie Flesh-Eaters’: with the English opening and closing titles and the on screen title ‘Zombie Flesh-Eaters’ as it was originally seen in UK cinemas
2. ‘Zombie’: with the English opening and closing titles and the on screen title ‘Zombie’ as it was originally seen in US cinemas
3. ‘Zombi 2’ with Italian opening and closing titles with the on screen title ‘Zombi 2’ as it was originally seen in Italian cinemas
– Optional English SDH subtitles on the feature
– Audio commentary with screenwriter Elisa Briganti moderated by Calum Waddell
– Audio commentary with Fulci biographer Stephen Thrower and horror expert Alan Jones
– UK exclusive introduction to the film from Ian McCulloch
– ALIENS, CANNIBALS AND ZOMBIES: A TRILOGY OF ITALIAN TERROR: Actor Ian McCulloch remembers his three classics of Latin horror lunacy – ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS, CONTAMINATION and ZOMBI HOLOCAUST
– FROM ROMERO TO ROME: THE RISE AND FALL OF THE ITALIAN ZOMBIE FILM: Veteran Fulci screenwriters Dardano Sacchetti (THE BEYOND) and Antonio Tentori (CAT IN THE BRAIN), celebrated UK critic Kim Newman and filmmakers Luigi Cozzi (CONTAMINATION), Ruggero Deodato (CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST), Russ Streiner (NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD) plus many more share memories of the genesis of corpse-crunching cinema – from Romero’s early templates to the gory glory days of Fulci and his many successors.
– THE MEAT MUNCHING MOVIES OF GINO ROSSI: The special effects magician behind many Italian splatter classics talks about his most famous gore-drenched greats – and shows props from many plasma-packed masterworks – including ZOMBIE FLESH-EATERS, CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD, THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY, CANNIBAL FEROX, BURIAL GROUND and PIRANHA II.
– ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS – FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN: Dardano Sacchetti shows key pages from his original ISLAND OF THE LIVING DEAD screenplay.
– Trailer and radio spots
– Collector’s booklet featuring contributions from Calum Waddell, Stephen Thrower, Craig Lapper and Jay Slater.
– Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys.
Released November 26th. REGION B LOCKED