Released on July 29th from Arrow Video is the Brian De-Palma classic Dressed To Kill on Special Edition Blu ray. Lovingly re-mastered by MGM studios, the film will finally be available uncut and on blu-ray for the very first time in the UK. The disc also has an exclusive selection of special features and bonus material which is listed below:
– High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the feature.
– Optional original uncompressed Mono 2.0 Audio and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround Sound.
– Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
– Symphony of Fear: Producer George Litto discusses his working relationship with Brian De Palma.
– Dressed in White: Star Angie Dickinson on her role in the film.
– Dressed in Purple: Star Nancy Allen discusses her role in the film.
– Lessons in Filmmaking: Actor Keith Gordon discusses Dressed to Kill.
– The Making of a Thriller – A documentary on the making of Dressed to Kill featuring writer-director Brian De Palma, George Litto, stars Angie Dickinson, Nancy Allen, Dennis Franz and more!
– Unrated, R-Rated, and TV-Rated Comparison Featurette.
– Slashing Dressed to Kill – Brian De Palma and stars Nancy Allen and Keith Gordon discuss the changes that had to be made to avoid an X-rating.
– Original Theatrical Trailer.
– Gallery of behind-the-scenes images.
– Reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned artwork by Nathanael Marsh.
– Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic and author Maitland McDonagh, and a new interview with poster designer Stephen Sayadian by Daniel Bird, illustrated with original archive stills and promotional material.